Tuesday, June 24, 2008

dream jobs that probably wouldn't require a college degree...

Often I have little dreams of things I could see myself doing. And lately, they have been pounding away at my mind. Most of them just sound like the most perfect job, something that would be fun and different everyday, yet none of them would require a college degree. Here's a small list, (in no specific order, of course):

1. Cupcake Bar - I'd love to start one of these in Columbia. I went to my first last weekend in STL. We'd have a cute name like "the sweetest thing" or something like that, and sell only cupcakes. Big ones, small ones, fruity ones, chocolate ones, maybe even a few VEGAN ones!



2. Wedding Anything - the more and more I think about my wedding day and how much I loved it, I think about planning weddings for others, or working at a gown shop or something. I think it would be a blast to help other girls plan their big day! And, I could show them how to have a gorgeous wedding with a small budget!

3. Cutting Hair - I know, I know, you're probably thinking this job doesn't sound glamourous at all. But I really do think it would be a fun job.

4. Florist - how fun would it be to put beautiful bouquets of flowers together all day? It would constantly smell good and you could always be creative!

(Yes, these are pictures of flowers from my wedding!)


Those are just a few....
Maybe I could do some of these part-time while I have kids, or in the summer when I'm a teacher... I dunno.


-Lace

No comments: